Workshop Slides

 



During the fall of 2020, I hosted a series of six creative writing workshops with the Arcadia Library. The slide shows for each of the workshops are linked below. 

Flash Stories (Short Stories & Flash Fiction)
Songwriting (with guest artist Bernard Dinata)

If you have any thoughts on how to improve them, would like advice on hosting your own series of writing workshops, or have anything else to say, feel free to drop a comment down below and we'll be in touch! :)

~Amaryllis







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I didn't get to attend these writing workshops but show those slideshows and they look great! Are there any resources where I can find writing workshops in the future or if you'll host anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I'll be able to host more workshops this upcoming summer or fall, and if I do I'll be sure to announce it on a post & drop a comment on your blog. In the meantime if you’re looking for workshops I recommend looking under the “Upcoming Writing Workshops” page to see places that I know to host some (I am usually at the Young Writers Project and WriteGirl ones). I’d also be more than happy to meet with you 1:1 for a quick writing session if you’d like!

      Delete

Genres