Summer Write-A-Thon by TYWI

 



I recently came across this organization called The Young Writers Initiative that "was founded to offer young writers valuable writing resources that will aid them in improving their craft and advancing their career". After browsing their page it looks like a fantastic resource that offers many free services for young writers. I do plan to create a different post about it later on once I do get a chance to explore and vet them a bit, but I thought I'd first pass on their Summer Write-A-Thon Event!

I've copied the info below, as it seems that the AUSD chromebooks have their site blocked.

INCLUDES: Workshops, Panels, Keynotes, Activities, Contests
WHERE: Zoom/YouTube Live
DATES: 7/24 (9AM-9PM CST) & 7/25 (9AM-3PM CST)
TICKETS: Opens on the 10th! (options for free YouTube Live link, $5 recordings + zoom link, & $20 stickers/other merch, sub box raffle)

FEE WAIVERS: they'll be offering scholarships for the tiers that cost money (fill out this form if interested)

DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am not affiliated with TYWI in any way, and am just putting this out as a neat resource/event that you can choose to partake in at your own risk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Genres