Sierra Poetry Festival

 



Hi all! So originally, I was going to put National Poetry Month events under that post, but this festival was just too good of an opportunity to not have it's own! 

I present to you (drumroll please)... The Sierra Poetry Festival!

This festival is completely free, although you do also have the option of making a donation during registration at the "check-out". 

Their theme this year is Re-membering, and people of all ages can sign up for the various workshops offered on April 10th and 11th, along with the pop-up events that'll occur in the days leading up to the festival and throughout April. Again, FREE OF CHARGE! 

I want to highly encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities presented by the festival if you're free, because I'm sure it'll not only be incredibly valuable to us as writers, but fun as well :)

Please peruse their offerings on their website, found here, and I hope to see you there!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Genres